Friday, September 18, 2009

Five Favorites for Friday

There are so many talented artists I'm amazed and inspired by. Thought it would be fun to share 5 great pieces I'm excited about and would love to have in my home:


Whenever it's our time for a family I want this in the nursery. Find Rae Dunn here


Wish I had an event important enough to need her gorgeous writing. But she also sells custom address stamps, how lovely bill paying will become with her handwriting gracing the envelope.

Abagail Halpin, this woman inspires me to keep drawing, I love her images!

Will be tracking the days in 2010 with this beauty. It gets better, they provide templates to turn the pages into gift boxes and file folders once the month is ended.
Belle and Boo artist, Mandy Sutcliffe, beautifully sweet and simple

No comments: