Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shake it!

I thought for a long time I didn't enjoy music, but it turned out I just wasn't listening to what I liked. Last fall I sat down and made a file of all my favorite music from iTunes

Turns out I'm a big fan of the "Guitar Rock 1978-1979" Album, the 80's, alternative and folk music. Who knew?

Current Workout Playlist...

Just What I Needed- The Cars
Heat of the Moment- Asia
I Don't Wanna Be In Love- Good Charlotte
Top Gun Anthem- don't knock it, you can fly on the treadmill with this!
Heartbreaker- Pat Benatar
Wake me Up Before you Go-Go- Wham!
One Way Or Another- Blondie
Mickey- Toni Basil
Crazy- Gnarls Barkley
Extreme Ways- Moby
Shake It- Metro Station
Fields of Gold- Sting
Can't Take It In- Imogen Heap


Here's to finding your muse! What's inspiring you to run/create/go!?

No comments: