Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

Hope your Easter was
relaxing and joyful.

I had great intentions of taking pictures
of our family
laughing and talking,
but
the camera just sat on
the side table.

Oh well, good indication of a nice afternoon.

I did get a chance to snap shots of our home fresh & ready for spring! There's nothing I love better than flinging back all the curtains on a pretty day!







{saturday morning breakfast was a slow treat in the backyard- nice}


Easter felt so special this year,
driving to church so early
it was quiet.
I imagined the women
making their way to the
tomb.

It was probably still -
expectant, slightly overcast
like our morning.

I felt the same excitment,
like I was making my
way to the tomb,
but no head bowed
with sadness like Mary.
In my minds eye
we were jumping
up and down
to see the Lord Risen!

wow... can you imagine being there for that?

No comments: