Friday, January 23, 2009

In the works

I am wrapped up in a wonderful project today. Actually it's been a few weeks in the making but today was a dessert day, I finished my final ink drawings and am ready for the printer. Below is a sneak peek...
Just a little snippet of a new paperdoll for someone's very special granddaughters! Will be posting the whole sha-bang after January 31st. It's a joy to feel energized by your projects, I love it! Have been listening to this great song, hope it calms your soul like it does mine. Have a great weekend friends.

3 comments:

Mandy @ Belle and Boo said...

ooohhhhh she looks lovely now I am intrigued to see your finished doll. I love the others you have in your shop.

Jen said...

Oh thank you! I'm excited to see the whole finished doll too. I love your sweet drawings, can't decide which one to buy!

Kelly said...

Jen... the fairy wings are precious! Man, i can't wait to see it all finished... you have a gift, my friend! Love you!