Friday, November 21, 2008

Little holiday cheer...

The holidays rush one upon the other don't they? No kidding! This has been the best fall weather I can remember in Shreveport. I love the colorful trees and the cold, foggy mornings. The girls I work with think it's funny I love driving to work in the fog- maybe it's the quietness, a little bit moody - a little bit magic. Some of the fields I drive past look like moments from a M. Night Shyamalan movie, I love it! Now that Halloween's over we're turning the page to Thanksgiving and hints of eggnog. This year I decided to make my own Christmas tags {the little pink ones with red writing will grace our thoughtful packages} The other scalloped cuties were Goody Bag Bootie for our women's retreat last weekend. Was fun making a practical and fun gift for all the ladies, Julie added handmade ribbon bookmarks and Stephanie got her craft on making sweet "from the Kitchen of" labels for everyone. So proud of my creative friends! Everyone enjoyed useful gifts and it was fun relaxing with the ladies out at Camp Harris. Have had a couple new ideas for my paper dolls and the blog. Will post new bit and pieces soon...

No comments: